DENISON ISD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
GRANT INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
After deciding on a project, complete all pages of the application form. BE SURE TO INDICATE THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO BENEFIT FROM YOUR PROJECT!
- Your application must not contain the name of the school and/or teacher making the request anywhere in the body of the application.
- Project/program submittals must directly involve and/or affect student outcomes. A submittal will be judged on its direct benefit to the students.
- Have your principal sign and date the application.
- Make sure all your pages are stapled together.
- Please be aware that the selection committee has the discretion to determine whether to fully or partially award any grant.
- Grant proposals that incorporate matching funds from the school, a school organization, and/or community resources will be looked upon favorably. Such outside contributions are a sign of commitment to the project and multiply the effectiveness of the grant award.
- If you have a vendor website that will give the selection committee more information and would help “sell” your project, please provide that to us.
- Upon completion, send your application to the Denison Education Foundation office in the DISD Administration building, Attn: Lisa Crawley, no later than 4:00 p.m. on the deadline date. (You may use campus mail to return your application.)
- D.E.F. requires that an accountability report be submitted within one year after payment describing the use of this grant, the results achieved and an accounting for the total grant funds. D.E.F. will provide this form at the time grant funds are awarded.
Thanks for your participation and for always striving to attain excellence in education!
Denison Education Foundation
Grant Application Selection Committee
>>click here for DEF Grant Application PDF