CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
Public ERO Login
Directions for Enrolling in a Staff Development Session – Denison ISD
Using our Electronic Registration System (ERO)
1) Go to Denison ISD website: www.denisonisd.net
2) In the pull-down menu at the top of the page, click on: Staff Resources
3) Click on: ERO - Electronic Register Online
4) Click on: Browse the Public Catalog (It is located directly above the Login)
5) Accept the terms
6) Read the message- User ID will be your 7 digit telephone number. PIN must be numbers only up to 9 digits
7) Hover over course catalog.
8) Click on Search. Enter a date range to see all sessions available during that time frame. Click search.
9) Click Select on right of session. Session will open and contain a description, date, time, location, and other pertinent information.
10) If you want to register for this session: click on white register button on left hand side. If you do not want to register: click on Return to List.
11) The system will ask you to select a credit type for the drop down box.
12) Complete the profile. The red asterisks are required. Remember: User ID – 7 digit phone number; PIN – 9 digit number.
13) When completed, click add.
14) To monitor enrolled classes, click on the tab on the home page labeled My Schedule.
All courses currently enrolled will appear. If you wish to drop a course, click on the Click to Drop on the left hand side.
15) If you have any difficulty, please contact Denison ISD curriculum dept: 903-462-7032