top of page



MySchoolApps online app button image.png

2023-2024 Meal Prices & Payments

Meal Prices

  • Elementary, Intermediate and Middle: Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) provides free breakfast & lunch

  • High School student breakfast: $1.10 daily/$5.50 weekly

  • High School student lunch: $2.95 daily/$14.75 weekly

  • Adult breakfast: $3.75 daily/$18.75 weekly

  • Adult lunch: $5.25 daily/$26.25 weekly


Meal Payments

Payments can be made online or by sending cash or check to school.


To add funds to your child's cafeteria account, please visit Features of the online payment system include:

  • Managing all your children’s payments and balances from one account;

  • Mobile app for iPhone or Android;

  • Securely fund your student’s account via credit card, debit card, or your checking account;

  • Low balance alerts;

  • Recurring payment options;

  • Ability to review purchase history.

If you wish to make online payments, you will need your student’s ID number. If you do not know your student’s ID, please contact their campus.

Student Account FAQs

Who can I contact if I have a question about my student’s cafeteria account?
For questions regarding your student’s account, please call 903-462-7047.

How can I place money in my student’s cafeteria account?

  • Cash or Check: Parents can always bring money personally or send it with their student. Please place money in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s name and ID number. Please turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.

  • Credit Card: Credit Card payments can be made through My School Bucks, Denison ISD’s online payment system provider.

How do I create a cafeteria account for my student?
An account is created automatically for each child when they register with Denison ISD. The account will be active as long as the child continues to be enrolled in the district.

How do I submit a complaint to the Denison ISD Food Service Department?

You must complete and submit the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form. The purpose of this form is to assist you in filing a USDA program discrimination complaint.  For help filling out the form, you may call any of the telephone numbers listed at the bottom of the complaint form. You are not required to use the complaint form. You may write a letter instead.  If you write a letter it must contain all of the information requested in the form and be signed by you or your authorized representative.  Incomplete information will delay the processing of your complaint.


You may also send a complaint by FAX or e-mail.  We must have a signed copy of your complaint, so if you send your complaint by e-mail, be sure to attach the signed copy to your email.  Incomplete information or an unsigned form will delay the processing of your complaint. 

bottom of page